Saturday, February 19, 2011

Run Car Without Thermostat

Panic.

Panic student can manifest itself in many ways.
Before the exams there are different types of panic but there is no need to explain at this time.
because right now there is another type of panic: taking conscience that he had invited someone to dinner that no longer share the status of "student away from home" is not the case with the usual host of ill-concealed chaos.
Then you have to rearrange all the shelves, dusting (unequal struggle, bloody dust), clean the windows (do not know if I explained: clean. I. glasses. When did a student to clean the windows unless the all blocked the view outside?), clean the glass of the shower, put shoes in shoe bought seized by a sudden burst of common sense, to wipe out any part superfluous paper (receipts, labels of clothes ...) and now resides in the most unexpected places from time immemorial, sweep the floor, wash the floor are two hours e. .. I try to clean the escape routes of these fucking ... why do not they want tile clean?
Where do I put the weight from 5 kg? where? Give me
degreaser!

PS I almost forgot: do not worry mom! In fact I always keep the house clean and tidy! You have not read anything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment